Monsters of the Multiverse PDF is available here to download. If you need a PDF read full post for some basic informations about Monsters of the Multiverse PDF and scroll down to see download button.
Monsters of the Multiverse PDF INFO
Sparkling with the musings of the wizard Mordenkainen, this tome features a host of creatures for use in the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
Hailing from every corner of the multiverse, these creatures represent some of the most benevolent and malevolent forces that D&D heroes might face.
The book also gathers together fantastical peoples from many different worlds. Each of these peoples represents a race option when you create your D&D character, expanding on the choices in the Player’s Handbook.
Compiling and updating monsters that originally appeared in Volo’s Guide to Monsters and Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, this book presents friends and foes for any D&D campaign, many of them accompanied by the comments of Mordenkainen.
The wizard has faced many of these monsters and peoples on numerous wondrous adventures. Now it’s time for you to venture forth and face these creatures yourself!
Features of Monsters of the Multiverse PDF
- Includes over 250 monsters. Updates to the monsters include making spellcasters easier for Dungeon Masters to run.
- Giving many monsters more damage and resilience; and improving the organization of the stat blocks themselves.
- Includes over 30 playable races.
- Brings all the game’s setting-agnostic races into one book, complementing the races in the Player’s Handbook.
- A multiverse of lore. Includes updates to monster lore that refocuses the stories on the D&D multiverse, rather than on any particular world.
Download The Book
Official book of Monsters of the Multiverse PDF and DNDBeyond RIP is available here. Click here to Download Now.
I hope you have downloaded the Monsters of the Multiverse PDF book successfully. Please share this article with your friends and families who love to Play Dungeons And Dragons.